Stratas & WorkSafeBC
– If your strata has paid employees or contractors, the strata must be registered with WorkSafeBC.
– If your strata is a registered employer, it must pay WorkSafeBC premiums quarterly or annually as required.
– When your strata hires a contractor, it should always obtain a clearance letter for that contractor.
– When your strata hires or pays a worker directly, it is responsible for the health and safety of that worker when they are performing work for your strata.
– Most construction projects require a Notice of Project sent to WorkSafeBC at least 24 hours before work starts.
A pdf file with information may be downloaded from the CHOA web site.
6885 184 Street, Surrey BC, V3S 9G1
© 2020 GCM for Creekside Strata Corporation
Contact Strata Secretary. - email@example.com